Thursday, March 12, 2009

Couples Baby Shower at Dave and Busters



After we pooled all of our tickets we walked away with a stuffed pug and teddy!







Ski ball at its finest!

















Beautiful cake, and it tasted amazing too!




Baby bottle beer race, I promise there is only diet coke in mine! I think Robin was the big winner of this race, although he may have cheated!













Old college buddy Jolene, who I hadn't seen in forever, and her husband Robert.
It was a real treat to have them at the shower; it had been too many years since we caught up!

Piper, Mack and I








1 comment:

  1. Hi, I googled "baby shower, Dave and Busters" and that's how I came across your blog. I am interested in having my baby shower at a Dave and Busters and yours seemed to have went well. How did you manage that? Did guests have to pay to get it or is it something special Dave and Buster does like hosting parties and baby showers?

    ReplyDelete