Friday, May 8, 2009

Landon's First Friday

Today we had our first doctor's appointment for Landon this morning. She said he is very healthy and doing great for being a week old. We had a few questions and concerns but they were answered. He managed to gain a few ounces these past two days and should be getting back to his birth weight shortly. Tonight we had our first successful web cam chat with my parents and grandma and think they really enjoyed it. Brooke and I loved it because we miss my parents and I wanted to have my grandma see Landon ASAP. As I'm writing this Landon is sleeping next to me in his Boppy while mom is pumping away and we're watching the Rockets vs. Lakers game. On a side note this afternoon we watched many hours of The Players Championship and Landon feel asleep, that doesn't bode well for his future as a golfer. I think he got tired from watching Tiger Woods hit out of the trees all round long. I have included a picture of the outfit I picked out and purchased for Landon's first trip to the doctor. Hope everyone has a good weekend and Landon and I look forward to watching more of the Players Championship. We rewarded Brooke my beautiful and incredible wife and Landon's uber wonderful mom with a pedicure today and think she really enjoyed getting some much needed "quiet" time. That is all we have for now, thanks for looking and GO ROCKETS GO!!

Love The Tetzlaff's
Robin, Brooke, Landon, and Munchie

No comments:

Post a Comment