Saturday, May 9, 2009

This is how I roll....




Today marked yet another first for baby Landon. Yesterday here at home in Dallas it was in the 90's but today was significantly cooler with typical Texas wind. Landon went on his first outdoor walk and seemed to enjoy it, meaning he slept almost the entire time. We purchased a Sleepy Wrap and tried it for the first time today. It seems like it will work really well and will allow us to hold him and yet stay hands-free. Landon made it through the night last night in his portable crib so that was a major accomplishment. Munchie continues to do so well with Landon and we find her laying or sitting near him as much as she can. Tonight we got a beautiful blanket from Brooke's great grandma Parker. I will post pictures of the blanket tomorrow. Landon and I watched most of the Player's Championship this afternoon and spent lots of quality time together. Tonight for dinner I made Brooke stuffed peppers and they were very good. I promise you Munchie wished she could of had one. I have lots of pics to post so please enjoy!
Love the Tetzlaff Family
Robin, Brooke, Landon, and Munchie

No comments:

Post a Comment